Ticketmaster Platinum Purchase Policy
- Ticketmaster sells tickets on behalf of promoters, producers, teams, performers and venues. We refer to these parties who organise or provide the event and/or from whom we obtain tickets to sell to you as our "Event Partner".
- Your ticket remains the property of the Event Partner and is a personal revocable licence which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- Your ticket is issued subject to the terms and conditions of the Event Partner and/or event. Full details are available on the event website or at the venue box office. Breach of any of these terms and conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall entitle the Event Partner to eject you from the venue.
- Policies set forth by our Event Partners, may prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets.
- Tickets purchased from Ticketmaster may be subject to a per ticket service charge and a non-refundable per order handling charge. When purchasing tickets from Ticketmaster, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is included on the first purchase page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit card and, for some events, a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Unless with the express written permission of the Event Partner, you may not combine a ticket with any hospitality, travel or accommodation service and/or any other merchandise, product or service to create a ticket package ("Ticket Package") and sell or otherwise transfer (or facilitate the sale or transfer of) such Ticket Package for profit or commercial gain, offer such Ticket Package as an incentive or prize in a promotion or competition, or otherwise dispose of such Ticket Package in the course of a business.
- A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Partner, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Ticketmaster's trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Ticketmaster's prior consent.
- Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the event (or, if you are travelling, five days before you leave on your journey), please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Ticketmaster reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, Call Centres and box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however ticketmaster.co.uk does not control this inventory or its availability.
- For information about a purchase you've made,contact us, quoting your order number given to you at the conclusion of placing the order.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Event Partner. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the team, performer or Event Partner for a variety of reasons. Contact usfor exact instructions. Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered seats at any rescheduled event (subject to availability) up to the face value of the tickets or, if the ticket holder is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a refund. Refunds for tickets purchased prior to the date of the original event will be given up to their face value plus the relevant per ticket booking fee. If an event takes place over several days and only one day is cancelled, a partial refund only may be payable corresponding to the day(s) cancelled. If the event is moved or rescheduled, the Event Partner may set refund limitations. In order to claim your refund, please apply in writing to your point of purchase. You must enclose your unused tickets and comply with any other reasonable instructions of Ticketmaster. For accounting purposes your unused tickets must be received within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event. This does not affect your statutory rights. We regret that, unless this paragraph 17 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase (save for ticket resales made via Ticketmaster's TicketExchange facility, where applicable).
- Tickets are sold subject to the Event Partner's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event or Event Partner. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the venue or Event Partner reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the tickets.
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- The unauthorised use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- The Event Partner and Ticketmaster accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Unless paragraph 27 applies, neither the Event Partner nor Ticketmaster shall have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased plus the relevant per ticket service charge. Neither the Event Partner nor Ticketmaster shall be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to exclude any liability of Ticketmaster or the Event Partner for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the "Act"). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Ticketmaster are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Special provisions for Platinum Tickets
If you're buying Platinum Tickets from Ticketmaster, the following information applies in addition to the other parts of this Purchase Policy. If there's any inconsistency between this section and the rest of this Purchase Policy, this section will take precedence when you purchase Platinum Tickets. Platinum Tickets are only sold online through this Site. The price of Platinum Tickets is set according to demand at the time you purchase, so it may vary – you pay the price displayed at the time you make your purchase, but the price of similar Platinum Tickets may increase or decrease after you have purchased. You won't be entitled to a refund if the price of similar Platinum Tickets subsequently falls. Platinum Tickets are some of the best seats or tickets available for each event, so the numbers of available Platinum Tickets may be extremely limited and can sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event but Ticketmaster does not control this inventory or its availability. For details of any fees or other charges that apply to your order of Platinum Tickets, please look for information on the pages where the Platinum Tickets are advertised.
For more information about Platinum tickets in general, please see our About Platinum pages